3 spots filled / 12 remaining
• 30 minutes
• 30 digital images included
• permission to print digital files
• online gallery delivery
• wardrobe consulting
/// $280 (sessions regularly begin at $550) \\\
$150 due at booking to reserve spot
SPOTS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
LOCATION: Broadripple. RAIN: If it rains on the day you picked, no worries! I have space reserved in my schedule for rescheduling, you'll be set up with the soonest available date that works for you.
AUGUST 4th BOOKED, 7:30 pm BOOKED,
AUGUST 5th 7:00pm, 7:30pm, 8:00pm
AUGUST 6th 7:00pm, 7:30pm, 8:00pm
AUGUST 18th 6:30pm, 7:00pm, 7:30pm
AUGUST 25th 6:30pm, 7:00pm, BOOKED
You will be able to write in your date/time after you click "Book and Pay." PLEASE REVIEW TERMS OF SERVICE FOR SESSIONS BELOW, AS YOU WILL SIGN A CONTRACT UPON BOOKING AGREEING TO THEM.
TERMS OF SERVICE
This agreement is in place to protect the safety of both Ashlee Lauren Photo and you as a client, so everyone is sure of what to expect and there are no surprises.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AGREEMENT
As of today's date, Client enters into the following agreement with Ashlee Lauren Hiffernan, hereafter referred to as “Photographer.” This contract constitutes the entire agreement between both parties and will apply to all future transactions.
Client agrees to 1 (one) family photography session.
Client reserved the right to reschedule if needed. There is no fee or penalty to reschedule.
- $150; due to book, which serves as a date retainer and is NON-REFUNDABLE
- $130 due the day of the session for 30 minutes of photography with 30 digital images included complementary.
- IF CLIENT NEEDS TO PERMANENTLY CANCEL A SESSION : the date retainer (also known as "session fee") Client has paid will not be refunded; it will be kept on file to use towards a future session if booked within twelve (12) months of the cancellation.
- If photographer needs to reschedule a session and Client does not wish to reschedule and decides to permanently cancel, CLIENT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. The money will be kept on file and can be used as credit within 1 year of cancellation.
- There are absolutely no refunds or returns for digital images and print products.
THERE IS NO EXPECTATION TO HAVE THE SESSION COMPLETED BY A CERTAIN DATE OR UNDER ANY PARTICULAR CONDITION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SUNSHINE, CLOUDS, COLORFUL LEAVES, ETC.). If Client has a limited window going into booking for any reason, due to their schedule, or the outdoor scene they prefer, they can decide to decline booking, or forfeit session retainer should the need to reschedule arise.
- Digital images will be edited and included. Final images are chosen by photographer. Raw files, or unedited files, are not available to view or purchase. Images that were not chosen are expertly deemed to be unsuitable for print or use due to, but not limited to: blinking, bad expressions, blurred images, out of focus, duplicate, etc. and are deleted due to space purposes.
- Digital images will be available approximately 3 to 4 weeks after Client's makes purchases, but allow up to 10 weeks during busy seasons and/or in case of emergency situations that require Photographer to be out of the office, such as (but not limited to), illness, family situations bereavement leave, etc. Digital images are delivered via a private online gallery, available for 7 days. Client can download digital images and purchase any optional albums or gift items while the gallery is open. Downloaded digital images will be available to the client forever. Disks are available for $50.
- Client is allowed to make unlimited prints from digital images images.
- DIGITAL IMAGES ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
- CLIENT AGREES THAT PURCHASED DIGITAL IMAGES WILL BE DELIVERED VIA DIGITAL DOWNLOAD UNLESS THEY REQUEST A DISK/DRIVE AND PAY THE ADDITIONAL FEE OF $50.
If Client would like to make a request for any additional retouching after images are received, photographer will asses the request to determine 1. If the request is possible within the limits of photoshop. 2. If the request will require a significant amount of labor that will require an additional fee. Photographer retains the right to deny any requests.
D. PRINTING DIGITAL IMAGES
IF CLIENT DECIDES TO PRINT THROUGH A 3RD PARTY... Photographer is not responsible if lab does not print pictures correctly. If pictures are cropped improperly, pixelated, blurry, off in color, etc this is the fault of the lab and not Photographer nor is it a problem with the files that were given to Client. To correct the problem, Client must contact the lab to correct their error.
D.2 PRINT AND IMAGE PRODUCTS
- Any additional prints and image products are purchased separately after the session through Client's gallery. Any ordered prints or image products will be available 4 - 8 weeks after Client’s session. Client agrees they can be picked up for free or delivered by mail for a shipping and processing fee of $50.
- PRINTS AND IMAGE PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
E. MARKETING AND CLIENT PRIVACY
Photographer retains the right to use images from this session for marketing purposes, both online and in print.
Photographer is not responsible for any injuries or damages upon any participating parties. Client, parent/legal guardian, and anyone accompanying them at the session will be responsible for their children and for themselves and Client releases Photographer from any claims against their person, their property, and their business.
Ashlee Lauren Hiffernan retains all copyrights to all images created during Client’s session.
H. TIMESLOTS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Client agrees that session time slot will begin promptly at the pre-agreed time regardless of Client's arrival time, and will not extend beyond the time slot they have booked. If Client cannot make their session, Client agrees to give advanced notice. Client agrees that if they are more than 15 minutes late to the start of their session, the session may be cancelled if there will not be enough time to complete the session. Refunds are not available for missing a session or for being late.
- Photographer reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the session due to any reason, including but not limited to health, weather, bereavement, family emergencies, or equipment malfunctions. Photographer will give as advanced notice as possible if cancellation/rescheduling is necessary, but cannot guarantee that it will be more than 24 hours in advance due to the nature of the industry.
Client agrees that reshoots are not applicable to these sessions. Client is kindly asked to remember that Client is responsible for outfit choices, makeup, hair styles, etc. If Client does not like the resulting images for any reason, they may book additional time with photographer at regular rates.
Photoshoots will occasionally need to be rescheduled due to severe weather that would interfere with session or pose a risk to safety such as but not limited to: rain, severe storms, high winds, and heat or cold advisories. There is no penalty or fee for weather reschedules. Client reserves the right to request rescheduling if weather conditions pose a hazard to their health.
K. SALES TAX
Client agrees to an additional 7% sales tax for any optional print products.
L. SPECIAL REQUESTS
If Client has a special request for an image (pose, prop, etc), requests must be made before the end of the session. If Client does not have a desired image due to failure to make the request, they may book additional time with Photographer at regular rates to photograph the request. Client requests are limited to 1 to 2 per session.
M. FUTURE SESSIONS
By signing this contract, Client agrees that these terms and conditions apply to all additional sessions held with Photographer. Future sessions will be booked at rates in place at the time of their booking, not at rates listed in this agreement.
O. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- If Client causes any damages to Photographer's property, Client is responsible to pay in full for the damages. No digital images will be released until damages have been paid in full.
- Client is also responsible for their mood and compliance. If Client does not co-operate with Photographer, the session may result in less images, OR need to be canceled.